Students can avail the school bus facility subject to availability of seats.
The parents are to consult the school transport in charge for necessary details.
The buses will ply only on existing routes.
Any change in the bus routes due to any reason will not be claimed as a matter of right.
The bus fee is to be paid for eleven months in a year. One month’s notice or one month’s bus fee will have to be paid in case bus facility is to be withdrawn.
Bus fee once paid will not be refunded.
Please note :
Bus fee for the last quarter of the academic session, even when a students is leaving the bus
facility, will have to be paid.
- All students using the school bus are expected to be at the bus stop at least five minutes before the arrival of the school bus. Buses will not wait for late comers.
- Students should stay away from the main road until the bus arrives.
- No student should come near the entry door of the bus unless it comes to a complete halt.
- All students must occupy vacant seats immediately after boarding the buses.
- The drivers are authorized to stop buses at the designated stops only, unless otherwise directed by the bus teacher. The list of stops is prepared keeping in view the convenience and safety of all bus commuters. When the bus is in motion, students must not move around and no part of their body should be outside the bus.
- Objects of any kind must not be discarded inside or thrown out of the bus.
- Students will be held responsible for any damage caused to the bus by negligence or vandalism.
- Unruly behaviour like shrieking and shouting is strictly prohibited. Courteous civil behaviour is expected at all times.
- The driver’s attention must not be distracted for any reason.
- The bus teachers and the student monitors are responsible for maintaining discipline in the bus. Any serious offence must be reported to the Principal.
- On receiving any complaint of any student causing indiscipline or showing disobedience to the bus staff or bus incharge, the bus facility of the student shall be withdrawn.
- The parents are advised to take turns and supervise the bus routes and help the school in maintaining the safety measures.
- The safety of the students is the combined responsibility of the school staff, parents and the children themselves . Any violation of traffic rules by the driver or helper must be reported to the Principal immediately.
- Parents are to refrain from dealing with the drivers and helpers of the school buses directly.
- If the parents are arranging their own private transport for the child to commute they must ensure that all rules laid down by the Honourable Supreme Court are adhered to.
- Special care must be taken to see that the vans or autorickshaws arranged by the parents are not overloaded and their drivers have proper police verification.
- Students are strictly prohibited to come to school driving their own vehicles.