The Covid-19 Pandemic and the consequent lockdown, has driven us to re-invent ourselves.
Kudos to all our stakeholders who have embraced the new reality of virtual learning with grest ease, quick adaptability and professionalism.
The highlights of this period are:
1. Launch of online classes for the students of classes X & XII, on the day the Delhi Government announced closure of all schools.
2. New session commenced with all classes going online from Tuesday,07 April, 2020 while class XI commenced their session with online classes from Monday, 20 April'20.
3. Teachers proved to be digital natives by reaching out to students through apps like web cloud, Google Meet and Google Duo. G-suite apps including Google Classrooms and Google Forms are being used by teachers for assessments and interactions.
4. All virtual classrooms adhere to their time tables and stay abuzz with e-learning modules, discussions with teachers, well researched videos and fun worksheets, to create a sense of school routine.
5. The Physical Education, Art, Music and Dance teachers too, have made a virtual entry into the homes of students through their online lessons.
The agility with which the students and teachers have faced this new challenge is evident in the appreciation mails, messages and calls received by us. We, in turn, thank our parents for the tremendous support extended by them to the teachers and their wards in this novel learning gateway.
Let us work together to overcome this pandemic. It is only a matter of time that we will be back to our bustling classrooms and regular school life!
Till then….. Stay Positive, Stay Connected and Stay Safe.
Nikita Tomar Mann